The following services are examples of those which fall outside normal NHS services and will attract a fee:
- straightforward certificate of fact
- 'to whom it may concern' letters
- private sick notes
- insurance certificates
- freedom from infection certificate
- validation of private medical insurance claim form
- "fit for exercise" written report
- holiday insurance certificates report on a pro-forma detailed written report copies of health records on computer
- copies of health records held manually (paper notes) and/or on computer
- access to health records with no copy required -
- access to health records heald manually (paper notes) and/or on computer
- GP report for insurance purposes
- GP supplementary insurance reports
- Taxi medicals
These fees are in line with the British Medical Association recommended fee scales. Please see the document below for further information.
Non-NHS Fees November 2015
If you cannot find fees for the work you require, please speak to one of the Reception team.
It is the responsibility of the patient to collect forms/letters from reception when completed.